January 10, 2012 / 1 Comment
Rejoice! We know you’ve been dying to get your paws on a copy of our new winter/spring 2012 issue, and today you finally can!
Yup, it’s official: The new Salt Lake/Park City Bride & Groom magazine is available on newsstands today. The mag can be found at more than 160 newsstands throughout Utah, as well as at select area wedding vendors and bridal shows. For a full list of local newsstand locations, click here.
Inside the new issue you’ll find:
- Real Weddings: Couples share their love stories, planning ideas, and advice from Salt Lake City’s and Park City’s best and most beautiful weddings
- Fantastic Fashion: Photographed by Elizabeth Messina, our dreamy fashion spread will leave you swooning–and fantasizing about the dress
- Bold Bouquets: Local florisits took a page from fashion magazines when they designed vibrantly hued blooms in on-trend color combinations
- Stunning Tablescapes: Southern Utah’s red rocks, Brigham City’s peaches, the Beehive State’s bees and honey–Utah-themed tablescapes are sure to inspire your reception decor
- Classic Cakes: From buttercream to royal icing, elegant (and scrumptious!) white-on-white wedding confections never go out of style
And this is just a taste of what you’ll find inside our pages. Much more wedding goodness awaits you! We hope you’ll love the new issue as much as we do. Happy reading!