May 3, 2012
From the Runway: Ines Di Santo Fall/Winter 2012-2013 Bridal Collection
May 3, 2012
Never one to shy away from luxe fabrics, rich detailing, and curve-hugging silhouettes, Ines Di Santo is known for over-the-top opulence and dresses that make a statement. The designer’s newest collection didn’t disappoint in the glam department, featuring a heavy emphasis on lace and delicate treatments like pleating, tiers, and ruching. The collection in a word? Dramatic! If you’re a more is more kind of gal, one of these flashy frocks could be right up your alley.
Fleur by Ines Di Santo
Joie by Ines Di Santo
Amour by Ines Di Santo
Neige by Ines Di Santo
Soiree by Ines Di Santo
Fille by Ines Di Santo
Merci by Ines Di Santo
Etoile by Ines Di Santo
Bisous by Ines Di Santo
Coquette by Ines Di Santo
Femme by Ines Di Santo
Idee by Ines Di Santo
Vie by Ines Di Santo
Haute by Ines Di Santo
Bijoux by Ines Di Santo
Rosee by Ines Di Santo
Avant by Ines Di Santo
Our five favorite styles include:
1. Amour – an ivory strapless art deco inspired lace dress with cameo pink underlay and soft mermaid silhouette
2. Vie – an ivory strapless silk Gazar gown with macrame lace bodice and two-tone laser-cute panel skirt
3. Bisous – an off-white tulle beaded sheath with bateau neckline and crystal trim at waist and neck, and a beaded tulle overlay
4. Soiree – a sleeveless tulle bateau neck gown with ft-to-flare silhouette and art deco designed embroidery
5. Etoile – a charcoal tulle gown featuring Swarovski crystals covering a strapless bodice and graduating into sunburst shapes throughout the skirt.
And we’re loving the top knot hairstyles, too!
OK, now it’s your turn: Which of these glamorous Ines Di Santo gowns are your favorites?