SLPCBG Loves: Faux-Fur Accessories from Fabulous Furs for Winter Brides
Yesterday we showed you a gorgeous Oscar de la Renta dress paired with a rabbit-fur bolero. We mentioned that for those of you who aren’t comfortable wearing fur, there are stylish alternatives that look and feel just as luxe, such as the faux-fur boleros, stoles, and wraps from Fabulous Furs, available locally at Lily & Iris in Salt Lake City.
Because we’re on the heels of Utah’s winter wedding season and many of you brides will be needing chic ways to keep warm and cover up in the coming months, today we’re spotlighting six of our favorite fluffy, fuzzy styles from Fabulous Furs…
1. Lined in satin, this white “fox” fur bolero is designed to reveal dramatic, detailed necklines. Wear it with bridal gowns with high collars, illusion necklines, halter straps, or beaded bodices.
2. This luxe winter-white “fox” fur wrap is lined with fluffly faux-fur inside and out. Wear it with lace bridal gowns and short, cocktail-style dresses.
3. We adore this ruffled tulle and faux-fur wrap-position it on your shoulders so that the tulle is in front or in back, or half tulle/half fur. Wear it with simple sheath dresses or fluted bridal gowns.
4. Evoke the elegance of Old Hollywood in this dramatic, satin-lined white “mink” faux-fur stole. Wear it with slinky slip dresses and satin mermaid-style gowns.
5. This winter-white “mink” scrunch wrap is lined in soft faux-fur to keep bare shoulders warm–hidden elastic keeps the wrap in place. Wear it with strapless wedding gowns or bridesmaid dresses.
6. What’s not love about a fluffy winter-white “mink” muff? It will keep your hands warm and doubles as a darling prop for photos! Wear it with a classic ball gown, elbow-length gloves, and a capelet.
To make an appointment to view the selection of accessories from Fabulous Furs, and for pricing information, call the staff at Lily & Iris: 801-413-3233.
And for more faux-fur styling ideas, check out the fashion feature in the new winter/spring 2012 issue of Salt Lake/Park City Bride & Groom magazine, on newsstands the first of January!