Oh Happy Day! The New Summer/Fall 2013 Issue Has Arrived
Check out the latest edition of Salt Lake/Park City Bride & Groom magazine
It’s here, it’s here! Today marks the first day of summer, and right on cue the Summer/Fall 2013 issue of Salt Lake/Park City Bride & Groom magazine has arrived! The issue officially hits newsstands July 2, but we couldn’t wait that long to share our newest bundle of joy with all of you. Check out the cover of our new issue!
Our pretty Summer 2013 cover was photographed by Carmen Daneshmandi and features a gorgeous Monique Lhuillier blush Chantilly lace bateau-neck gown with long sleeves and front-slit skirt from Alta Moda Bridal. You can see more photos from our refined Fashion feature, titled “My Fair Lady,” inside the new issue.
The Summer/Fall 2013 issue of Salt Lake/Park City Bride & Groom also features:
- Real Utah Weddings to inspire your big day, from an elegant Argentine ranch affair to a contemporary Asian celebration
- Couture cakes and dazzling sweets dressed up in on-trend metallic hues
- Bold bouquets featuring gorgeous blooms in bright color pairings
- Elegant and earthy geode-themed tablescapes and decor ideas
- New bridal fashion trends from the Fall 2013 collections
- Hip paper goods inspired by Utah’s desert landscape
- Boho-chic hair and makeup ideas for brides and bridesmaids
And that’s not all, folks! The issue is packed with inspiring ideas and smart advice from local wedding pros and Salt Lake City and Park City tastemakers.
Thank you to all the amazing local vendors, photographers, and writers who worked on this issue with us—we hope you love the new magazine as much as we do!