Put a Ring on It: 9 Engagement Rings We Love
Of-the-moment engagement bling for both traditional and modern brides.
Engagement season is almost upon us, and with that in mind we’re sharing some of our favorite rings for traditional ladies and non-traditional dames alike. If you’re a guy or gal planning to pop the question over the holidays, take note!
Top to bottom:
1) Doves 18K white rose gold double-halo morganite and diamond ring, $2,990, and 2) JB Star platinum oval diamond band, $17,990, both J. Brooks Jewelers
3) O.C. Tanner Collection rose gold diamond ring, $24,000, and 4) William Goldberg white gold diamond ring, $13,000, both O.C. Tanner Jewelers
5) Doves morganite and rose gold prong-set ring, $2,090, 6) JB Star platinum 2.04ct cushion-shape center-diamond ring with pave diamonds, $27,950, and 7) Doves split halo 18K yellow gold and white topaz ring $2,330, all J. Brooks Jewelers
8) Monica Columbia 14K rose gold east-west moonstone ring, $1,710, Farasha Boutique
9) Doves 18K white topaz octagon halo, $2,230, J. Brooks Jewelers
“Rose gold is staying strong, as is yellow gold,” says Dominique Anderson of O.C. Tanner Jewelers. “Oval and cushion-cut diamonds are popular alternatives to round brilliants. And we are seeing more interest in fancy yellow diamonds, both for a center stone or in bands.”