12 Stunning Wedding Bracelets from Local Jewelers
Adorn your arm with a big-day bracelet as special as your ring.
From top to bottom:
1) Katie Waltman thin gold cuff with cubic zirconia accents, $30, Katie Waltman Boutique
2) Roberto Coin Barocco braided bangle in rose gold with diamonds, $4,750, Roberto Coin at Montage Deer Valley
3) Roberto Coin white gold pavé bangle with 2.92ct diamonds, $17,800, Roberto Coin at Montage Deer Valley
4) Katie Waltman gold cuff with white druzy, $64, Katie Waltman Boutique
5) Roberto Coin Cento Baci Cuff in rose gold with 2.07ct diamonds, $17,240, Roberto Coin at Montage Deer Valley
6) John Hardy sterling silver large cuff bracelet, $5,700, O.C. Tanner Jewelers
7) Anna Rey Void Cuff in bronze, $230, Magpie & Rye
8) Roberto Coin Princess flower white gold bracelet with 1.70ct diamonds, $11,500, Roberto Coin at Montage Deer Valley
9) Penny Preville white gold satin finish diamond bangle bracelet, $6,000, O.C. Tanner Jewelers
10) Armenta blackened sterling silver and 18K yellow gold open circle-link bangle with white diamonds, $2,990, O.C. Tanner Jewelers
11) Kwiat 18K white gold diamond bangle, $15,100, O.C. Tanner Jewelers
12) Anna Rey Orbit Cuff in bronze, $110, Magpie & Rye
Two local jewelers we love: Katie Waltman, shop her handmade jewelry and a curated selection of clothing at her 9 & 9th, Millcreek, and Provo boutiques; and Annabelle Rey, check out her namesake Anna Rey jewelry collection plus housewares, candles, gifts, and more at her Pierpont Ave boutique, Magpie & Rye.